- 2/3 Cup Gluten Free Cookie Mix
- 2 Tbs. Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Tbs. Egg Whites
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbs. PB2
- 2 Tbs. Vanilla Almond Milk (Sweetened)
- 1 Truvia Packet
- Mix cookie mix and PB2 together.
- Blend in the yogurt.
- Add egg whites, vanilla and almond milk and beat until completely blended.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls of dough with a fork.
- Bake at 350 for 14-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Lightly sprinkle cookies with Truvia for added sweetness.
- 1 Tortilla (We used gluten-free tortillas)
- 2 Tbs BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cooked Chicken (We used this recipe)
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Chopped Red Onions (Optional)
- Spread BBQ Sauce on tortilla.
- Sprinkle chicken and onions around on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in oven at 475 for 5-7 minutes, or until tortilla is a little crispy.
( Adapted from Spicy Texan)
- Canola Oil Spray
- 1 Lb. Chicken Boneless-Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 1 Tbs. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Ginger
- 2 Large Green Onions
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (We used Gluten-Free)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Splenda Brown Sugar Mix
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. In a bag or bowl, coat chicken with cornstarch.
- Warm up a non-stick skillet to medium heat. Spray the skillet with canola oil spray and add the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and water to the pan.
- Dissolve the Splenda brown sugar mix in the sauce and bring the sauce to a boil 2-3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce into a separate bowl.
- Coat the skillet again with Canola Oil Spray and add chicken. Try to keep the chicken pieces in one even layer- making sure each piece is touching the skillet.
- After 2-3 minutes, turn the chicken pieces over to finish cooking.
- Once the chicken is cooked all the way through, add the sauce back into the skillet and simmer for one minute.
- Add the green onions into the mixture.
- Serve the chicken on rice or quinoa.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Points+: 8 points (without rice or quinoa)…
Well… I realize it has been a while since we have posted anything on here but we are back. The past few months have been super busy espsecially with our first blog- Oh So Pretty the Diaries. We had our one year blog anniversary last month! Yay! Anyways, we have many things in store for our weightloss journey- we are training for the half marathon and we got a juicer! We will be sure to share with you the details of both very soon. And for our first post of the year, we give you a smoothie recipe. This recipe is the best recipe because it creates such a smooth smoothie. Seriously. The recipe above is super basic meaning, you could change flavors and fruit to be whatever you want. My smoothie is 20 oz. and in only 3 WW+ points.
Holler! Here’s exactly what I did…
- 1- 5.3 oz. container of Yoplait Fat Free Greek Vanilla Yogurt (2 points)
- 1 1/2 Cups Strawberries (0 points)
- 1 Banana (0 points)
- 1/2 Cup V8 Splash Juice- Tropical Blend (1 point)