Gluten Free PB2 Cookies
- 2/3 Cup Gluten Free Cookie Mix
- 2 Tbs. Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Tbs. Egg Whites
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbs. PB2
- 2 Tbs. Vanilla Almond Milk (Sweetened)
- 1 Truvia Packet
- Mix cookie mix and PB2 together.
- Blend in the yogurt.
- Add egg whites, vanilla and almond milk and beat until completely blended.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls of dough with a fork.
- Bake at 350 for 14-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Lightly sprinkle cookies with Truvia for added sweetness.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: 2 Cookies
Points+: 3 points